Water Soluble Powder
Each gram contains:
Tilmicosin (as phosphate) 300 mg.
ProviTil® water soluble powder is a mixture of tilmicosin as phosphate and excipients.
- Tilmicosin belongs to macrolide group antibiotics, and characterised by high absorbtion from gastrointestinal tract.
- Tilmicosin Concentration in lungs is higher than plasma.
- Tilmicosin excreted through bile duct and urine.
- Tilmicosin reaches its high concentration in air sacs and lungs within 24 hours from first medication.
INDICATIONS FOR POULTRY
ProviTil® is indicated for treatment of respiratory infections in chickens which cuased by Pasteurella,
Mycoplasma and Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale.
- 100 g ProviTil® per 200 liters of drinking water for 3 days.
- 30 mg/kg body weight per day of Tilmicosin for 3 consecutive days via drinking water (equivalent to 0.1g of ProviTil® per kg body weight each day.
- 100 g ProviTil® per 200 liters of drinking water for 5 days.
- 30 mg/kg body weight per day of Tilmicosin for 5 consecutive days via drinking water (equivalent to
0.1g of ProviTil® per kg body weight each day).
Chickens must not be slaughtered for human consumption for ten days following the last treatment.
Not for use in chickens producing eggs for human consumption.
Store in a dry and dark place, below °30C.
Plastic bottles 100 g and 500 g.
For Veterinary Used Only